Welcome Gifts For All Gods Children!
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring children during the Christmas season!
Please read the instructions to get started.
- Please click the button below to create an account or at the top of the screen log in to your existing account
- If you create a new account do it as an individual and not an organization and you will receive an email confirming that the account is active once it is set up
- Next you will be able see the children and households that are available to be sponsored. You can select one child and do not need to sponsor the whole household unless you choose to.
- Add child that you are sponsoring to your cart.
- When you have finished adding, click the checkout button.
- You will need to confirm your sponsorship
- Then you will receive an email with instructions and your child's ID tags will be attached. There is an ID tag for each gift requested. Please print all the tags.
Thank you again for participating in this year’s Gifts For All God's Children Christmas Program. Your gifts will bring joy and hope and meet needs of children this Christmas.
Gifts will be dropped off at:
1315 N Pine St
Rochester, MI 48307
Dates of Dropoff
- December 18
Hours of Operation
- Monday - 9:30am - 7:30pm
- Tuesday - 9:30am - 7:30pm
- Wednesday - 9:30am - 7:30pm
- Thursday - 9:30am - 7:30pm
- Friday - 9:30am - 3:00pm
1315 N. PIne Street, Rochester, MI 48307 at Door D of the First Congregational Church of Rochester. Park in the lot off of Oak Street and Door D is near the dumpster.